Updating ps3 firmware from usb
Cheers, [Rogero] Rogero PS3 Buttons Layout Changer v1.3 (07/06/2011) ---------------------------------------------------- - Added Support for 3 new PS3 Models.
- Fixed a text message error from previous version. 1 Features: - simple file selector - favourites - mp3 and cdg playback Requires: - ps3 ready to run homebrew programs Controls: - CROSS - select a file or directory - CIRCLE - go to parent directory - SQUARE - exit the program - L1 - add a file to favourites - TRIANGLE - display favourites - R1 - remove item from favourites FAQ: Q: does it play CD disks ?
* Note: You still can't play games with 4GB files from the external directly! * * Help, My files i copied to the external drive are not visible on my pc?
The files are marked as system files, which windows default hides.
- Now you can unload artemis_ps3from artemis gui in main menu with square button, though you have to wait for the "press start to attach" popup.
it will single beep if successfully unloaded, or double beep if not loaded at all.
Pointer codes were only once written and you had to activate them everytime from ingame xmb with start button.
- It checks for the PS3 FW version automatically and can detect it even if a spoof was applied.
Go to Tools Folder options and disable the following option: Hide protected operation system files.
* * Help, It won't copy On the screen you'll see 2 directory listings. You can browse through them with the D-PAD and enter directories with the X. : D 1.1 BETA - Completely Re-Designed - Cool Text Transitions!
An Open Source Playstation 3 Hacking System created under the Project Artemis initiative ( - added now the ability to disable specific codes at button press - introduced a new codetype 5.
Details: psx-place forum - Fixed constant write for pointer codes (type 6 codes).
you will also get debug output - Changed the memory management comparing to his original source, which has improved stability.